HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server
The HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8 Server series sets the standard for next generation 2U 2-socket rack servers. With designed-in quality and serviceability, unmatched performance, enhanced configuration flexibility, and customer-inspired design, the DL380p
Gen8 offers the perfect solution for the dynamic compute requirements of today's demanding data centers.
Redefining the Customer Experience
- User-inspired design features that anticipate your needs and virtually eliminates
common issues that result in downtime include HP SmartDrive carriers, Smart Socket guide, “Snap and Go” rails, flat cabling design, and easy tool-less access to all customer serviceable components.
- Integrated Lifecycle Automation,
an industry first, provides embedded provisioning tools, Active Health monitoring, and system maintenance capabilities standard on all ProLiant Gen8 servers and built using the industry-leading HP iLO Management Engine.
- Dynamic Workload Acceleration
delivers smarter data protection for ever-increasing drive capacities, real-time workload-aware analysis to optimize and adapt storage performance and 6X faster solid state performance versus previous generation.
- Automated Energy Optimization
improves the server’s ability to analyze and respond to “3D sea of sensors” data within the server as well as self-identify location and inventory through Insight Control for maximum workload optimization across the entire data center.
Intuitive, Configurable Management System Eliminates Tedious, Time-Consuming Tasks
- Intelligent Provisioning takes strengths from products like SmartStart, Smart Update Manager, and ProLiant Support Packs, enhances them
with the latest ease-of-use features and places them, where you can use them instantly, on the system board.
- Agentless hardware monitoring and alerting capabilities are built into the server with HP Agentless Management (runs on iLO 4 chipset).
Starts working the moment that a power cord and an Ethernet cable are connected to the server.
- HP Active Health System provides 24x7 continuous health monitoring, 100% configuration change logging, and faster problem analysis with HP Service
and Support. Start problem analysis 5x faster using unified diagnostic tools with secure data transfer to HP Service and Support.
Improved Application, Storage, and I/O Performance
- HP SmartMemory which has unmatched
performance, quality and manageability advantages above industry standards memory. With support for RDIMM, UDIMM, and LRDIMM with up to 768GB capacity and 128GB capacity at 1600MHz. HP SmartMemory delivers up to 200% more memory capacity over previous
- New embedded Smart Array RAID controller and support for HP SmartStorage including PCIe 3.0, HP SmartDrives, and HP Flash Backed Write Cache with capacity up to 2GB. Choice of up to sixteen (16) 2.5-inch SFF or eight
(8) 3.5-inch LFF SAS, SATA, SSD drives with optical media.
- HP FlexibleLOM provides the ability to customize server networking today and the ability to meet future needs without overhauling server hardware. Provides choice of bandwidth (1G and
10G) and fabric (Ethernet, FCoE, InfiniBand), supports WOL, and provides a shared iLO port for ease of use.
Built for Performance, Efficiency and Easier Access
- ENERGY STAR® qualified ProLiant DL380p Gen8 server
configurations illustrate HP’s continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
- With new universal tool-free sliding rails the DL380p Gen8 is quick to install and quick release levers allow for fast server access.
An ambidextrous cable management arm option provides cabling flexibility and management for quick access to the server.
- First 3D array of temperature sensors (part of our HP unique Thermal Discovery Services) that helps precisely control server
fans to direct cooling, reducing unnecessary fan power.
- First high efficiency HP Platinum Plus common-slot power supplies (460W, 750W, 1200W) that can communicate with our HP Intelligent PDU to insure that redundant supplies are plugged into
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 Processor Family offers higher performance, power efficiency, and more adaptability with Intel QuickPath, Integrated Memory Controller, Turbo Boost, Intelligent Power Technologies and Trusted Execution
Processor Type: Intel
Processor Family: Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8100/8200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6100/6200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5100/5200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4100/4200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable
Processor Core Available: 4 to 28 core, depending on model
Processor Cache Installed: 8.25 - 38.50 MB L3, depending on processor model
Maximum Memory: 3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4, depending on processor model
Memory Slots: 24 DIMM slots
Memory Type: HPE DDR4 SmartMemory and HPE Persistent Memory, depending on model
NVDIMM Type: HPE NVDIMM-N *Only available on 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
NVDIMM Rank: Single rank
NVDIMM Capacity: 16 GB
Drive Supported: 8 or 12 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD 8, 10, 16, 18 or 24 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD
Network Controller: HPE 1 Gb 331i Ethernet adapter 4-ports per controller and/or optional HPE FlexibleLOM, depending on model
Remote Management Software: HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard) HPE iLO Advanced, and HPE OneView Advanced (optional; requires licenses)
System Fan Features: Hot-plug redundant fans, standard
Expansion Slots: 8, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
Storage Controller: 1 HPE Smart Array S100i and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P816i-a and/or 1 HPE Smart Array E208i-a, depending on model
Warranty Standard Statement: 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available
at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE
website at http://www.hpe.com/support
Processor Name: Intel
Processor Number: 1 or 2
Processor Speed: 3.8 GHz, maximum depending on processor
Standard Memory: 3.0 TB (24 X 128 GB) LRDIMM; 6.0 TB (12 X 512 GB) HPE Persistent Memory
Security: Optional locking Bezel Kit, Intrusion Detection Kit, and HPE TPM 2.0
Form Factor: 2U
Weight (imperial): 32.6 lb
Weight (metric): 14.76 kg
Product Dimensions (imperial): 17.54 x 28.75 x 3.44 in
Product Dimensions (metric): 44.55 x 73.03 x 8.74 cm